Jefferson Historical InformationThe Jefferson School District was formed in June 1870 with a small schoolhouse. The current Jefferson School was first built in 1929 and remodeled in 1954 and 1966. Jefferson School was joined by Monticello School in 1991, Tom Hawkins School in 2002, and Anthony Traina School in 2006. Please click on the links at the left side of this page to access pictures and information regarding the history of Jefferson School District. Our hope is to grow the information in this area. Please e-mail us with historical information and media that we can add.