REGISTRATION PACKETS FOR THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR
ARE AVAILABLE NOW FOR PICK UP
Please return your completed packet to the school office as soon as possible. All completed packets will be stamped with the date and time for placement purposes.
The following information is needed before a packet will be accepted:
1. Current and up-to-date Immunization Record
2. Original Birth Certificate
3. Proof of Residency (PG&E, City of Tracy bill, etc.)
4. Valid Driver’s License or California I.D.
5. 7th & 8th Grade students must have Tdap Booster
ALL FORMS MUST BE FILLED OUT AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS ATTACHED.
Please call the school office at 835-3053 if you have any questions.
* During the summer break while the school office is closed (beginning June 12th), all registration packets will need to go to the Jefferson District Office –1219 Whispering Wind Drive *
Please call the district office at 836-3388 if you have any questions