Our current textbook offers a wide variety of additional resources to help students who are struggling on a particular problem or topic. The online text book (Course 2) is found at the site below:
- Choose a chapter.
- There are three tabs you can choose from:
- Book Pages - allows you to view the entire student textbook in English or Spanish
- Additional Practice - offers you the following two categories:
- Chapter Resources
- Student Resources
- Interactive Practice Test - provides your child the opportunity to take a practice test and recieve immediate feedback.
- Extra Practice - same as the pages in the back of the book
- Know-it Notebook - same as the notebook each student was given at the beginning of the year
- Spanish Know-it Notebook
- Intervention and Enrichment
- Are You Ready? Intervention and Enrichment - Extra practice by skill
- Ready to Go On? Intervention and Enrichment - Extra practice by lesson number
- Internet Resources
- Multilingual Glossary Online
- Chapter Project Online
- Lab Resources Online - extra practice using manipulatives
- Career Resources Online-
- Lesson Resources
- Has the same contents as the Chapter Resources, but specific to each lesson
- Includes Workbook page Practice B
- Videos and Activities - offers you the following:
- Lesson Tutorial Videos - Holt authors explain every example in the Student Edition
- Interactivities - Interactive tutorials explore key concepts and skills.
- Tools - online math tools include virtual algebra tiles and a graphing calculator.